Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A wizard without a cello...

Earlier today (or yesterday depending on when you read this) Talon and I decided to do a Keningston Park run very soon into the run Mark of The Elementalist teleported in and helped for the rest of the run.Unfortunately  none of us got the rare Antique Cello or the Seraph pet. I hope you have better luck then we did. I must say that it was fun. Since Talon is the Heroic Pyromancer, I am the Epic Thaumaturge, since Mark was "sworn in" within the last twenty four hours he must have an adjective before his name like Talon and I have. If you have any suggestions go to his blog and place a comment there. Pictures of our run:


After I was able to see Mark's three epic houses:


Commence the drilling
The front

Lava/water fountain
Top of airship

Another angle

Without the globes and stuff

Angle from the top of airship


This might hurt
That didn't hurt so bad
Wow that reset fast

Not again...

Wow really

Mark NO!

too late

*cough cough*
(All of these bolder pictures were taken at his carnival.)

 I also entered Malorn GhostRider's dorm contest (Pictures within the next few days)

Aaron StarHeart

No comments:

Post a Comment