Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dragons!!!!

entering the crowns shop is a new card pack called the dragon hoard this card pack costs only  399 (wow that's low) crowns. This pack can include  a bone dragon mount, dragon pet, double handed blade, dragon rider gear and  more (more info here)... I LOVE this card pack (as Talon ThunderBlade probably knows) I love dragons and they love me. At the crowns shop there is a blue (favorite color) dragon (favorite animal) mount for 85,000 gold that may seem like a lot but I have double that already so I might have that soon... if anyone was to gift a certain Aaron StarHeart (level 60 ice wizard with all his waterworks gear) this pack I am so very sure that he won't mind. I am just kidding but if any of you have extra crowns and would like to do something generous send me a message at aaronstarheart(at)yahoo(dot)com (just kidding I don't need it)

thank you Aaron StarHeart

1 comment:

  1. Guess what I got, Aaron! Let's see...
    -Bone Dragon Mount
    -Dragon Wings
    -double hand sword
    -lvl 60 gear
    -Sea Dragon (which I already have)
    -2 dragons
    -a bunch of dragon furniture
    In your face, Aaron! JK Jk. Because I feel guilty that you don't have em, I will gift you 2 Dragon's Hoard packs. Just meet up 8:00 pm central-Thunderblade

    ReplyDelete