Thursday, June 30, 2011

Party reminder

The 3,000+ views and 30+ followers party is tomorrow at 5:00 central standard time you must find twelve gnomes (six inside six out), There is a bonus prize for whoever can find the crystal cluster first (no Talon you can't participate in the bonus but you can in everything else) The PvP will start after everything is found and the prize for all of this is (your choice) either 5 KI free games codes, or 45 treasure cards (I'm farming as I type this to have enough gold for this). In other news I am one of Homework in a Graveyard's sixteen Guardians.

I hope I see you at the party, Aaron StarHeart

Edit: If there is anyone who would be willing to contribute a prize to the winnings it would be greatly appreciated. 

2 comments:

  1. I'll send you the code later on :)
    And by the way... Me Talon or another Talon? i have no idea what this is so... XD

    ReplyDelete