Friday, June 10, 2011

1,000 views (almost)

If you look at the sidebar and down (while I am typing this) you will see a brave-net view counter that reads 977 views. I am sure that  by the time this post will be published the views will go over 1,000; for this event I will host a dueling party at my MFP (it is not as decorated as Sam's house but it has some stuff).
My dear friend Talon ThunderBlade  has gifted me two Dragon's Hoard card packs. I luckily got the dragon's wing mount which I am giving to my balance alt Alejandro StarHeart (I was originally supposed to be a balance wizard but I chose sapphire as my favorite gem; I took the test again and I got balance- funny as I'm a Libra). To Talon: THANK YOU!(insert many exclamation points here)!!
Aaron Starheart

1 comment:

  1. YOUR WELCOME, Aaron! I have been seeing Kevin Battleblood (KKB) has been following our blogs.-Thunderblade

    ReplyDelete