Sunday, June 26, 2011

My expirence at the Ball...

All in all I congratulate Diary of a Wizard for pulling together such a big event. Sure there were a few spots that were a little iffy (This is a family game remember that). But I think that the best part was friending my idol ... The Friendly Necromancer. Friendly was one of the reasons I started blogging. Friendly if you are reading this know that if you ever need an epic legendary ice wizard I'm here... here are a few (OK a lot) pictures of the Ball:
Me and KBB (Kevin BattleBlood)
Fire Elf Flash mob with jumping ninja (pig)
Fire Elves jumping (1 of 2)

Fire elves jumping (2 of 2)

My twin (Talon) and I

The Badge is... Technomancer!
Talon's Phoenix really needs to stop growing wings on wizards
 Talon and I  tried to all Twenty scrolls at Blaze's party but we only found twelve before we were pulled into a PvP match and we weren't ready; I had wrong deck (I had farming one on) and neither of us had our gear right. So of course we lost... All in All it was a great party and I will be going next year.

Aaron StarHeart

P.S. My views/followers party has been moved to July 1st 5-6 central standard time... It will be a PvP/ scavenger hunt party (lists on what to find sooner).

2 comments:

  1. NOT FAIR!!! YOU FRIENDED FRIENDLY! YOU KNOW IT HAS BEEN MY DREAM TO FRIEND HIM :( his buddy list is ALWAYS FULL :( not fair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aaron,
    I need a way to send you the code from winning day 2 of Talon, You've gotten lost, again?!
    If you don't want it just let me know.

    ReplyDelete