Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ravenwood Ball among other things

As the title states this is a reminder about the second annual Diary of a Wizard Ravenwood Ball. As you should know Talon Thunderblade and I are wearing the same outfits:



The badge is remaining hidden until the ball (June 25th 6:00-8:00 central time zone). Talon found out that the brave-net view counter was “glitchey” and he recommended that I switch over to Blogger’s view counter; I am glad I did (it gave me 2,000 more views)…  Do you legendary wizards remember this?

This is a very cool scene in this game. I was leveling my Balance alt, Alejandro StarHeart, through Krokotopia and I noticed this giant statue:
 Is seems like it would be the Krok king. I'm thinking that it is the king from the time of the Djesert's and Ahnic's family's friendship.
I do have death as a secondary on him so spider webs are his thing.

Aaron StarHeart



1 comment: