Monday, June 13, 2011

New House

I have decided what to do with my unused houses; with all the dragon furniture available at the bazaar I will make a dragon house. This will be at my gardening (large wizard city) house(Edit: it is now at my large DragonSpyre house).  So far I have the downstairs ready I have bought the blue dragon mount for 85,000 gold and that might eventually be put in that house. I have made a two-headed dragon skeleton, or two headed hydra skeleton. Talon ThunderBlade suggested ice and fire (sorry storm wizards) since we are ice and fire. Speaking of Talon we are wearing the same outfit to the Ravenwood Ball:
Our outfits at Talon's MFP

The only thing missing is the badge. I will not tell you the badge; I will leave it as a surprise for the ball. My MFP is in "construction mode"  since I am trying to make that house look presentable for the party (dates still in thought mode).
Aaron StarHeart

No comments:

Post a Comment