Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wintertusk is going live


 Note: I originally typed this last night but blogger didn't work.

Straight from The wizard101 log-in screen











So as I type this the epic frozen world of Wintertusk will be available to the spiral. If there is anyone who still wants to try out the new things in the test realm I'm sorry but try it live. If you forgot what all is being updated try this link. I know I am behind on this but the music for Wintertusk was composed by "one of the hottest young music talents"(from the wizard 101 webpage). The hints so far (also from the same webpage) are
  1. "I’ve performed on Saturday Night Live and my initials are not J.B.!"
  2. "My natural hair color is brown."
  3. "My gender is Male."
  4. "My eyes are not blue."
  5. "I’ve been on the Tonight Show, the Late Show and Late Night."
  6. "Some of the songs I’m currently listening to on my iPod are ADELE – Set Fire To The Rain, Fleetwood Mac – As Long As You Follow and Elisa Doolittle - Rollerblades"
  7. "I’ve been nominated for several awards"
  8. "You may also know me from TV or the big screen."
  9. "I’ve done a voice in a video game before."
  10. "I have siblings."
  11. "I play several different types of instruments."
  12. "I have a major Broadway production on my resume."
  13. "My favorite sport is baseball."
  14. "Big influences to my music include Elvis Costello, Prince and Stevie Wonder."
 Aaron Starheart

No comments:

Post a Comment