Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Done

It is that simple I am dome with Wintertusk. My friend, Seth LegendBlade ,and I finished Nastrolund and stopped the everwinter. Together we made sure Ymir would stay asleep for ever.
Pictures:
 This one I might make a new header
 Me as a raven...
 more raveness...
 "That's so Raven"....
 more raven shots...
 Last raven...
 Colossus hit (non- crit)
after Ymir is asleep
 Final hit
I know I have alot of pictures but it was fun...
Who wants to help me out with Waterworks soon? (Leave a comment)

                                                                                                 ,Aaron Starheart

1 comment:

  1. The Heroic PyromancerMay 18, 2011 at 5:12 PM

    I am up for the Waterworks. I think I'll get some of my friends to help, too.
    -Thunderblade

    ReplyDelete