Sunday, May 22, 2011

Out With The Old And In With The New

The poll is closed and the results are in...

Love It-----------------------
7 (70%)
 
OK---------------------------
1 (10%)
 
*shrug*----------------------
 0 (0%)
Like the other one better---
  2 (20%)
 
Hate It------------------------
  0 (0%)

But now I have found a picture that I like even better...











Now if you like this one better than the Grandmother Raven pleases comment below and say so; If you like the Grandmother Raven one better please comment as well. Unfortunately  this area was only accessible twice on the story line. In other news I still need two more people for the Waterworks any offers; also comment below.






























5 comments:

  1. I like the first one, but I
    like Dragons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say the Grandmother Raven header is cooler and dude I would love to do Waterworks sometime XD We would need a storm and a life.
    -Blaze

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Heroic PyromancerMay 22, 2011 at 4:09 PM

    Um, I did the Waterworks and I completed with only 3 wizards: 1 fire, 2 balance. But I would like to do the instance again. I have storm friend that would like to do it. And Balance would do well, too :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both. Do you know how to render? I think it would look really cool if you rendered on and put it on the other. If you want, I could help you with Waterworks, but Heroic Pyro wants to, so oh well, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Heroic PyromancerMay 23, 2011 at 8:31 AM

    Cassy Icemancer, you can come if you want. Total of: 1 Fire, 1 Storm, 1 Ice, and 1 whatever you're school is. -Thunderblade

    ReplyDelete