Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New Header; Palace

As you can see I have put up a new header (I made this one in a power-point software). Also I have added a timer counting down to the Hour of Waterworks. Apparently most of Wizard101's "official" bloggers got a sneak peek of the new $39 gift card coming to Gamestop soon This card includes: The Sultan's Palace house, an additional castle space elixir, minigame kiosk housing item, magic carpet permanent mount, a charmer's mystical flute wand, The Sultan's Attire clothing set, the Snake in a Basket Pet, and One month Subscription or crowns. I did not get this so I cannot show you any pictures but I can lead you to many of the blogs on my blog roll who did get it and have pictures.
Aaron Starheart

P.S. I still need advice on Nilbog

No comments:

Post a Comment