Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What you haven't seen... (Part one of ??)

I have a few things that haven't been seen on my wizards:
-First There is my main wizard Aaron Starheart
-Second my "Little brother" of wizards, Alejandro StarHeart, level 26 Sorcerer (currently in Marlybone)
-Third I have Nora MistBlossom (level 31 Diviner) also in Marlybone (just finished Katz's lab with the help of Mark StormHunter)
-Aaron RubyLeaf (level 19 Necromancer) currently in Krokotopia
-Erica IceCloud (level 11 Thaumaturge) currently in Wizard City
-Mark BearCloud (level 8 Theurgist) currently in Wizard City

Those are my wizards (and their stats and level).

I know that this is short put it is part of a series of posts

Aaron StarHeart

P.S.- please vote on hex's poll it makes her happy and less menacing.

No comments:

Post a Comment