Monday, September 5, 2011

Floating/Housing 101 (two great things)

As many of you guys know there is a new Wizard101 Housing tips blog called Housing101. I have learned many thing from this blog including the Ghost method (hint: it also works for land).

I have partially decorated my Wizard's Watchtower (treasure room is very cool in my opinion). I have used other methods listed on that site and I think they have increased the house---

>Hello
Hex can you at least let me finish a sentence!?
>I can
Let me guess you won't let me finish until you are done right?
>Yup you're right
Fine get it over with
>OK I need a vote (since I can't find Autumn) too see whether or not I can stay at "Epic Thaumaturge"-
No, no you are NOT hosting a poll without my permission on MY blog.
>Too bad;
> As I was saying I need either 50% or more to stay
 NO!
>Hush! Will you?
Fine
> So its your choice wizards, good luck 
> P.S. this deal includes scuzzy------------------------------>
>Good bye, for now...
Does Hex ever rest?
Well anyway
I think the tricks have made the house look great.

Edward Lifegem might be leaving the spiral for good later this year. I hope he finds his way. It seems like the spiral has taken a downturn with people leaving (Autumn, Balancing Act,  and many more just taking breaks) but I am here to tell you that I will keep blogging.

On that cheerful note I leave you to decorate your new houses
Aaron StarHeart

P.S. Try to vote on hex's poll (when it goes up)- wait its already on! Hex!

No comments:

Post a Comment