Monday, September 19, 2011

Contest time...

It is soon to be my birthday and a few lucky readers will get the gifts of...
First place: 10,000 gold worth of treasure cards` or an hour of help from my Aaron StarHeart*
Second Place:  5,000 gold worth of treasure cards` or 1/2 hour of help from Aaron StarHeart*
Third place: 2,500 gold worth of treasure cards`
(`-you choose the cards, must be available at Bazaar at time of redemption )
(*-Farming or questing)

The contest it self will be an art contest. The best shall be chosen by a panel of experienced judges.
<note the art must be wizard101 related and hand drawn>
Scan and email your entries to aaronstarheart(at)yahoo(dot)com I would like this to be a 50 followers contest but if I get 40(no less) I'll have it anyway (six more followers).
Good luck and remember six more people and think artistic. (You have until October 2nd for the followers the art is due by October 15th)

1 comment: