Sunday, September 11, 2011

A day of remembrance...

As you know today is 9/11/11 the ten year anniversary of 9/11, the day of the terrorist attacking the Pentagon and the Twin Towers. 2,977 died that day.  this is what the Towers looked like right after the plane hit:
I barley remember where I was when I heard the news, I was young.
Please take some time out of your day to remember this day

__________________________Other News_________________________

Hex might have to stay... four days left

3 comments:

  1. Aaron, I read your post on Hex, but I didnt understand what it is. Do you mind explaining it to me in the comment box?
    P.S. I didnt know you were that old lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not that old, it only says I was young not any age,
    Hex is a character from the tv series reboot. She "inhabited" Hiag and now moved to my blog

    ReplyDelete