Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Wysteria and Yosemite!

  I have completed Wysteria (well actually I completed it at the same time as I wrote the post about Autumn leaving her blog) I just haven't told you since I was in Yosemite! here are some pictures:



Stunning is it not? It was fun but you always need to return home.

The houses still haven't been put up yet... (KingIsle if you are listening at least give us some idea of when they will be up, please) Congratulations Talon on his 38 followers (only two more till 40)  currently have 33 followers. I have completed the Tower of the Helephant but will gladly help anyone who wants to do it; here are some pictures:









This is just a reminder but if anyone needs help in game I'm here.
>Hello
Hex why don't you knock like normal viruses?
> Because... I don't 
If you are going to stay you have to ask Autumn first okay?
>Fine...
>but first I'm trying something
>Much better
Really just a change of color thats it?
>Yup have a problem?
No, no, no problem just asking bye
>bye

While she's off trying to find Autumn I'll wrap up this post before she comes back... See ya later





1 comment: