Sunday, August 14, 2011

*We are Expirencing Technical Difficulties*

As seen by the title my home base has a little problem but it should be resolved soon. Basically the internet router went haywire and now the internet works on only one computer (the slowest one) so I might be able to get on Wizard101 (emphasis on might). So if anything new happens in the next day (I'm hoping). I wont be of mush use for news.

Housing news: I will not buy the Dragon's Fyord instead I will buy the The Wizard's Watchtower and try floating there. I finally have enough gold to buy it  once it goes live (assuming that it is 100,000 gold)(Thanks Halfang for your drops and thank you Mark StormHunter, Malorn GhostRider and the many others that helped me farm him). I personally think that you should be able to trade houses among your wizards.

If any of you guys don't watch Ravenwood Radio I suggest you go here and start at Episode one and keep going until you reach 46.

Mark and Talon are having a joined 30 followers party If I can attended I will. There is also a new code for use it is "panther" it is good for a 15 day mount rental for the black panther.

See you in game (hopefully)

P.S. edit: everything is a little spotty but it works so I'll see you in game

No comments:

Post a Comment