Thursday, August 25, 2011

Dusk and Dawn

As you most likely know Autumn (DuskHunter) is leaving the spri@l, (Autumn If you are reading this this know that we will miss) She said that she would go out with a bang and boy did she. I briefly met her in game (and by meet I meant see her at the ravenwood-ball)I only started reading her blog sometime last year but I wish I started sooner. As true as her posts were they were amazing. Yes we may have lost a great site but she is still here just not as prominent. I took part in her contest to save HiaG and well it was amazing the fact that she took the time to make a contest like that was amazing; that contest introduced me to "Reboot" (Hex it would seem that you dont have to do your job any more)
> Who says that I that I can't still help protect the place; it would just be lonelier. Hmm... 
Well I hear The Elementalists is nice or maybe Housing101
>OK but if they don't look good then I'm coming back...
 OK... Bye...

Now that she's gone I can continue: Autumn was a great person  and she will be missed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, but see? That's the thing, it's kinda like Obi Wan- "Strike me blogless, and I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine".

    Not having HiaG actually *increases* my activity. I, as a Duskhunter, am not leaving, I'm just harder to track down. ;)

    Thank you, though, for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete