Friday, October 19, 2012

Cunning Aedan Morgan!




I've been a pirate for exactly one week and a day. And I haven't even told you guys my name. I be Cunning Aedan Morgan (Currently in Monquistador armor) I am at the moment displeased with the current Monquistadorian Queen and King. First they say that they are the sole ruler of every known Pirate world except Mooshu.


 Then they do a few other things that I won't say for spoilers but I am off the Valencia, landof clockworks to search for Marco Pollo*'s Map!

*If you want to learn more about where Marco Pollo's name originated look no further than Marco Polo! Marco Polo was a famous traveler from the city of Venice, Italy. He is most famous for his book "The Travels of Marco Polo". This book inspired Christopher Columbus. And one fun fact: He has a sheep named after him!

3 comments:

  1. dear Aaron, i would like to meet you at the commons realm troll be there today sharp 4:30am if that is you are currently following American
    time.... thank you... oh! yes the wizard's name is Jacob shadow talon lvl 12.......... make sure you are not accompanied

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually make that 3:00 pm or fifteen hundred hours would do i would like you too answer by day after

      Delete
    2. hi Aaron i am your biggest fan plz come online on Christmas plz! it would be a jolly present plz come aaron think and send me an email at cademanuel2000@gmail.com

      Delete