Thursday, October 11, 2012

Countdown: 4

Quick side note: Don't you love when Firefox decides to get rid of Google to where you cant go anywhere but your homepage while your in it? Anyway...
 The Nightmare card pack has returned* and with it comes a few new items such as the Dead Beets seed, Penumbra Drake pet, Nightrunner Mount and Cloudstrider Pegasus mount! Pretty cool I personally want the Penumbra Drake pet or Nightrunner mount. I remember last time I bought this pack I got the Pumpkin staff and Gobbler pet both of which are still in my ice house. And thanks to Swordroll we now know of three new cards coming to Wal-Mart for both Wizard101 and Pirate101. He goes into more depth on his blog so here's the link to his post: (http://www.swordroll.com/2012/10/new-giftcards-hint-at-prehistoric-world.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment