Saturday, June 30, 2012

Not Official

As you know from this post I've sent in My blog (or specifically this section) to become an official Fan-Site. I just received the email from Pirate101's Community section saying that this blog is not yet ready to be official, but I'm OK with that. I'll submit in again in a month and try again but if not I'll keep blogging. The things that they said I could improve on are:

  • Background choices, fonts, and graphics should not be distracting or reduce readability.
    • I tried to fix this by changing the link colors to either dark blue, black, or white
  • · Play through the game after it launches to help you build more content for your site. 
    • Will do KingsIsle!
  • · Continue building a stronger following for your site. 
Now on to a more Magical note, You know that I'm level 78 (well 79 now) from the last post. but you haven't seen  the pictures of me going through Avalon; so without further adieu, I give you... 
"Avalon Part 1"










Father
Daughter... That would be an interesting dance at the wedding
The Avalon shrines  are very specific



Interesting Song Lyrics








The Indigo Giant has a lot of natural light

Where have I heard that Incantation before? Oh yeah Here




No comments:

Post a Comment