Sunday, May 20, 2012

Zafaria, or Why do I keep building bridges?

I got a gift card a few days ago so this is 
My adventures through Zafaria (illustrated version):

I call this one "Zebras' know closet space"


Pretty good for a hut I could walk around in under 10 seconds.

Me freeing King Mansa

I repeat very small outside area.

I personally thought we should have been able to keep the staff

Possible Header
Tse Tse SnakeSkin's hut. Nice... Art direction (I guess)
I've died twice in Zafaria; this battle is one of them. The shot that killed me: Icezilla 585 damage...
Three to go
Where Aaron last left off; The Tomb of Kings
I could have sworn I took more pictures...
It seems like everywhere I go I have to gather wood and Build a bride so much that Grandmother raven noticed.
How are you guys, and how's Avalonand is anyone (like me) still in Zafaria?

1 comment: