Monday, May 28, 2012

Zafaria (illustrated version) (part 2)


 Where we left off:

just looks cool

Tse Tse with a spider mask? not at ALL like Tik Tik/Tom Tom/Tim Tim

I want one in my house

They eat berries apparently

Aww so cute

Don't get too close

like a dog?

These next few are part of my "Wooly Mammoth Marathon"


First Mammoth cast
Not too shabby
just looks cool
biggest hit so far

Polaris? Common stops?


even cuter up close/ possible header


 
I want that icon


Aaron the elephant

Like brothers

just looked cool

Pretty close

"The professor"

♫I told the witchdoctor ♫


All but one


Could have been new top mammoth hit but they guy blocked it
Wish I had a door like this
So there will be a part three of the Zafaria series but thats for another day

No comments:

Post a Comment