Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm Back!

Hello all,
The people at HP were able to fix my computer and ship it out problem free. (What you guys probably know already) Hiag's contest finished. I unfortunately did not win. Because of this contest I have been introduced to the great TV series Reboot. I really like the computer lingo. I promised you guys pictures of my guardian support outfit:
I have yet  to check on my garden which I proceeded to plant right before I sent this computer off to be fixed so I hope that they all aren't dead... It seems like Talon has taken a profession of drawing... very cool. It also seems that I missed the Patriotic Leprechaun:
See you guys later (need to work on a catchphrase)

4 comments:

  1. I missed you Aaron! Glad you are back. Cits -Thunderblade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back! Can't wait to see more of your blog posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Your back! Glad to have ya back Aaron XD Keep up the amazing work!
    -Blaze

    ReplyDelete