Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I owe you guys this much...

Sorry but I won't be able to get on Wizard101 for the next two or so weeks because my main computer was sent in to be fixed. I backed everything up so if they have to wipe my hard-drive everything will be saved.

Other news: I was nullified as one of Homework in a Graveyard's guardians' but I am in complete support of the remaining six guardians. In honer of the remaining guardians I have changed my original blue and white outfit to black and silver(not on my computer so no pictures...). I'm sorry that I missed Blaze's fourth of July party but I was out seeing fireworks with my family.

See you in (hopefully sooner than) two weeks
Aaron StarHeart

1 comment:

  1. WOOT! Go Guardian Support XD You would have loved the party. I am gonna make a post soon about it but until then... Cya :D
    -Blaze

    ReplyDelete