Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Screenshots?!

So I log on to my computer, open Firefox and then I see this:
I can't wait to explore the spiral from a ship. There is an analysis of these pictures on A Deadly Pirate's blog and I suggest you read them they can be helpful. In Wizard101 news a new pack is out the Knight's Lore  pack, the reason I'm interested in this pack is because it can give the Catalan, Deer Knight and Handsome Fomori spells. I've been gathering ingredients for the Catalan spell.


  The Catalan recipe calls for 6 catalan treasure cards (bazaar sniping has gotten me two), 50 Sun-Stones (I hope it becomes a gathered reagent soon), 12 Amber (It is hard to get through gardening and even harder to craft), 100 Perfect Amethysts (luckily buyable) 200 Ghost Fire (also buyable) 100 Water Lilies (Bazaar), 100 Bronze Gears (Bazaar) 50 Springs (Bazaar). I still need those Sun-Stones, Amber, and Treasure cards though.but watch me get it from the card pack or I'll end up getting the Deer Knight or Handsome Fomori.

No comments:

Post a Comment