Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Trancended?

I wish; KingsIsle's tech support has been wonderful but they couldn't fix Wizard101 for me... If I get their okay I'll post the emails.. So until I either get a new computer --->Hahaha good one, Aaron!--- HEX! But you are right; the odds of that are slim to none. The other option is if KingsIsle's development team could find a solution to my problem... so until either of those happens I'll be on other games...


On a happier note I've been sucked (metaphorically speaking) into the world of Sims 2 for the time being (I now have all eight expansion packs and three stuff packs) Mod-The-Sims is a custom content website for The Sims 2 and The Sims 3 which I visit daily now.  

 Also have any of you read "The Hunger Games" series? I finished them last year and I saw the move about a week ago.  

Hopefully see you in the spiral And may the odds be EVER in your favor

1 comment:

  1. Benjamin DragonswordApril 4, 2012 at 5:34 PM

    I'm currently reading Catching Fire. Hopefully I'll be able to go see the movie soon :)

    ReplyDelete