Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

2011 is gone and 2012 has just begun. here are my Wizard101 resolutions:

1. Get Wizard101 working!!
2. Reach level 70 and beat Zafaria
3. Actually host a real house party
4. Level up my pets

So what are your resolutions for 2012? (The comment box is excellent for that sort of thing)
On to the tech side of Wizard101, I can't think of anything else to try I've cleared my cache in all my browsers (Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, and Internet Explorer). I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it on each of these browsers. System restoring my computer to before I had this problem. If something you guys know of that works the comment box is great for that too.

Happy New Year!
Feliz Año Nuevo!
Buon anno!
Ευτυχισμένο το Νέο Έτος!
新年快樂!
 明けましておめでとうございます!
 Bonne année!
 Glückliches neues Jahr!
 С Новым годом!
 
(Note my grammar for these is probably not perfect; I used Google translate)
 
 
 
,Aaron StarHeart
 

2 comments:

  1. My resolution is to craft more, I'm still crafting for MB, yet I'm almost to DS quest-wise.
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. Go check out my newest blog post and you will see mine :D BTW I have a question. Why is IcyWiz your background?

    -Blaze

    ReplyDelete