Friday, December 9, 2011

Hello, Is everyone still there?

I know this has been neglected and that those of you on my friends list know that I haven't been on since thanksgiving... but please hear me out my computer was infected with a virus called "System Fix" (It almost tricked  me since it had very similar icons) that tried to get me to pay for a full version  even though it has all a scam. I restored the computer to a week before. Luckily I didn't have to wipe it so the moral of this story is everything my dear old friend Ditto has said; Save often, update your antivirus software, and everything else...

And now onto the Wizard101 part of this lesson it deleted the some of the files for wizard101 so I can't run it; the error 126 shows up every time and none of the solutions offered work. I can't send them the files because "system fix" deleted them. I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling wizard101 on my computer and the same thing happens... so I guess ill miss the twelve days of Christmas this year. Have fun with the Chrismoose though.

I don't have any crowns either so even if I could get on I couldn't explore Zafaria... But hey don't let my misfortune bring you down go have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I'm still here. I got infected with System Fix last year, and the Blue Screen of Death the year before. I hope they don't go to my laptop. I hope that the W101 problem gets fixed soon!
    Des

    ReplyDelete