Thursday, October 13, 2011

Looks like this will have to be updated again...

Yup I mean this; but are we complaining? No we aren't. Wizard101 has just won the "Game Developers  Choice Online Audience Awards" To see the awards speech (if you haven't already) click here. We had thousands of votes (I do not know the exact number). I guess this means all of us who voted will be getting a cool new pet. I hope it has good stats; we should be getting those in the next week or so according to W101's twitter.You have heard it everywhere but now you'll hear it again, We have the best community, this game and the people in it have made me think about making this blog and look at how for its gotten (5,000 views and counting). We really do have the best community.

Aaron StarHeart

No comments:

Post a Comment