Thursday, April 21, 2011

To The Friendly Necromancer

Dear Friendly,
Three days ago when the post went up that said you took a break from blogging, it shocked all of us, and I hope that wherever you go from here you will remember us fans who have and always will consider you the grandmaster of wizard101 blogging. You, the one who inspired me to start this blog "An Epic Tharmaturge", will me missed, but while you are away please know that all of us here have loved your well detailed posts and your truly awesome ideas. I understand that you of all people need a break ,and I hope desperately that this is only temporary so that you will be here for us wizards and witches (all from different orders: Death, Ice, Storm, Life, Myth, Fire, and Balance)in the near future.
Sincerely Aaron Starheart

3 comments: